Perfect North trip 2.8.14 NO More spaces open sorry
Please save the date for 2.8.14 (Saturday) for our Skiing/Snowboarding Trip.
Perfect North Website
Depart from Lexington Catholic: 8:00 am
Return to Lexington Catholic: 8:30pm ish
Free Lessons will be given at the top of every hour for free at Perfect North.
Cost to student
$48 for renting equipment and lift tickets
$33 bringing your own stuff, just the lift ticket
$5 more dollars if you want to rent a helmet.
Please bring money for lunch and dinner, or money for dinner and a snack, if you eat a lunch before you come.
We will leave leaving Lexington Catholic Parking Lot 8:00 am on Saturday February 8th we will arrive back anyway from 8:30 ish
Sign Up (is full)
1) Click on the hyperlink --> here and fill out the short survey.
2) Fill out wavier to cover myself and the school legally.
click ---> here
3) If you are under 18, you must print out and sign the wavier for perfect north. click --> here
If you want to rent a helmet you have to sign an additional wavier click --> here
If you don't have a printer I have some forms in room 126 (Science Wing)
4) Pay the money you owe for the trip as soon as possible. See the info section to the left of the page for details. When you pay you should turn in all your forms AT THE SAME TIME (Money + forms).
5) Show up on time at 8:00 am on Saturday February 8th in the front parking lot. The bus will leave promptly at 8:00am.
Join the club
There are 3 things you must do in order to become a member into the outdoor club:
1) Fill out the survey on the website (see hyperlink-->) here
I2) Pay your dues ($15)
3) Fill out the consent forms and turn them into Mr. Smith before or after school (I will be somewhere in the science wing, but typically rooms 126 or 121) Click here for a link for the consent and release forms